VetGold Cream is designed to promote the natural healing of dry, damaged skin and wounds.
VetGold Cream is enriched with Dead Sea minerals, natural oils and natural plant extracts that rejuvenate and revitalise, moisturise and nourish skin cells.
VetGold Cream is certified by LGC Laboratories Newmarket to be free from any substances prohibited under BHA and FEI regulations.
USE VetGold Cream for:
- Open wounds to accelerate healing without proud flesh formation
- Mud fever where scab removal has caused bleeding that has not yet scabbed over
- Severe cracked heels that are porous and/or bleeding
- Sweet Itch where skin has been damaged by rubbing / biting
Method of Application for all of the above - Apply the VetGold cream to the affected area, massage until absorbed, twice or three times a day.
The core of the VetGold Cream exclusive approach is a unique method of blending to combine natural avocado oil, Aloe Vera extracts, and therapeutic Dead Sea Minerals.
- The avocado oil provides for rapid absorption to the skin, supplying essential nutrition to the skin via vitamins A, C, D, and E, combined with high concentrations of essential proteins. The avocado oil predominantly improves the texture and consistency of dry infected skin.
- The Aloe Vera extract provides over 70 essential components to the body and skin, including vitamin B12, minerals, enzymes, proteins and amino acids. The extract ensures quick relief from all skin irritations.
- Propolis is well known for its health benefits as a natural antibacterial substance aiding in the natural healing process of skin damage.
- Calendula, also known as Marigold, has been widely used on the skin to promote the natural healing of wounds and skin damage.
- Dead Sea minerals -
rich in Magnesium - regulate skin- cell regeneration, Bromide - soothes and resolves problematic skin, Chloride - aids in balancing body minerals, Calcium - strengthens skin texture and relieves pain, Potassium Sodium - provides energy to new skin- cells.